Oops! We have not found tyres that match your vehicle.
We are doing our best to ensure our tyre search tool is as up to date and comprehensive as possible. In the meantime, please contact us so we can check if there is a possible fit for your vehicle.
The racing version of the Roadrider has proved to be a race winner on numerous occasions since its introduction in 2009.
- The 90/90-18 is available in A49 compound for front fitment
- The 90/90-19 front and 100/90-19 rear tyres used as the control tyre for the British Historic Grand Prix Championship in 2012.
Homologated and specified for many historic race championships. Manufactured in the UK and Europe.
- Wide range of sizes with approved patterns appropriate for historic applications
- Designed specifically to compliment the chassis characteristics of classic and historic performance cars
- Compounds designed to provide confidence inspiring wet performance