Terms & Conditions
WIN BACK THE COST OF YOUR AVON TYRES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To be eligible, entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a current resident of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- A purchase is necessary from Blackcircles.com between 00:01am on Monday 1st June 2020 and 23:59pm on Monday 31st August 2020. Proof of purchase is required to enter.
- The competition will run from 00:01am on 1st June until 23:59pm on 31st August. Entries must be received within the specified time period.
- Enter the competition on the Competition page by entering your details and uploading a picture of your vehicle on Avon Tyres along with a photo of your receipt to serve as proof of purchase.
- By entering, you are agreeing to have your image and name published on the social media accounts and other promotional channels (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Europe Limited and its brands, including Avon Tyres (“Cooper Europe”) and without any fee being payable to you.
- To be eligible, entrants must be a current Hermes courier
- The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of Cooper Europe from the eligible entries received whilst the competition is open.
- Cooper Europe’s decision regarding the competition winner will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Events may occur that render the prize itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Cooper Europe and, accordingly, Cooper Europe may at its absolute discretion amend or vary the competition. By participating in this competition, the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Cooper Europe as a result of any amendment or variation so required.
- The selected winner will be notified through the contact details provided on the competition entry form. Once the notification is sent by Cooper Europe, the selected winner will have 7 calendar days in which to claim their prize, or their opportunity to be declared the competition winner will be lost. In that event, a new winner will be selected by Cooper Europe and the notification process repeated until Cooper Europe has selected a winner who claims their prize within the permitted time period.
- Cooper Europe employees and their family members are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Any entries which Cooper Europe considers (at its absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent or infringe the rights or copyright of others will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Cooper Europe for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for any reason. Cooper Europe also accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes.
- It is your responsibility to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the competition and acceptance of the prize. Cooper Europe cannot be held responsible for any failure by you to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of a prize.
- By entering the competition, you agree that your information may be used by Cooper Europe to administer the competition.